I’m hooked on this stuff.
On lower carbohydrate days, I substitute my typical rice or potatoes with this recipe…
You get a lot of the same tastes as mashed potatoes without the carbs.
- 2-3 cups of raw cauliflower
- 1 tbsp organic butter
- Garlic Powder
- Splash of Almond milk
- Ninja Blender or some other bad ass device
- Steam up fresh cauliflower for 8 – 10 minutes in microwave
- Take it out, put it in a Ninja blender with some dill, garlic powder and a splash of almond milk for consistency
- Add organic butter to it and enjoy
Serve it with your meat source (I eat a fair bit of fat with this meal to compensate for the lowish carbs but base it on your own macro needs bearing in mind you already have some butter in the recipe) and it’ll feel just like your typical meat and potatoes dinner.